Our attorneys have long represented banks, asset-based lenders and other financial institutions in complex financial transactions.
Our representation has included structuring and documenting all aspects of financial transactions including:
- bank syndicate loan transactions;
- revolving and term loan agreements;
- loans secured by equipment, accounts and inventory;
- mortgage warehousing lines of credit and related transactions;
- letter of credit accommodations;
- securitized transactions;
- leveraged buyouts, including mezzanine financing;
- agency agreements, participation agreements and intercreditor agreements;
- flooring and factoring arrangements;
- real property acquisition and construction loan agreements, including mixed collateral aspects;
- project financings;
- leveraged and single-investor lease transactions;
- subordinated debt transactions;
- conduit loan programs;
- restructuring and workouts of troubled loans, both secured and unsecured;
- representation of secured and unsecured creditors, lessors and other parties in bankruptcy and insolvency proceedings involving debtors in a wide range of industries;
- Counseling and defense of creditors in lender liability matters.
Our experience in litigation in these areas includes bankruptcy relief from stay motions, bankruptcy adversary actions, prejudgment writs of attachment and claim and delivery, preliminary and permanent injunctions, applications for appointment of receivers, and other legal and equitable remedies.